- 1st place, Shared Services of the Year, Offices of the Year
- 1st place, Offices of the 21st Century, Offices of the Year
- Czech Business Superbrands 2018, Superbrands
- Meeting Room of the Year, Zasedačka Roku
- 6th place, Most Attractive Employers in the Czech Republic, Randstad
SAP has been recognized as a Top Employer in Europe thanks to its leading employee conditions.
SAP has been recognized as a global Top Employer in more than 20 countries and 4 regions thanks to its leading employee conditions
- BCG listed SAP as one of the most innovative companies of 2018!
- SAP received a global EDGE Certification, in show of commitment to gender equality.
SAP ranked 5th on Indeed's annual list honoring tech companies who have received the highest ratings by users of Company Pages.
- SAP was named one of Forbes‘ 2018 World's Most Reputable Companies!
- SAP was announced by Stonewall as one of the 13 Top Global Employers for LGBT Inclusion
SAP has been recognized by CV Magazine as the Best Business Software Company for the year 2018
- SAP was given the gold for its “Autism at Work Program” by the Employer Brand Management Awards.
- SAP received an EDGE Certification in the Czech Republic, in show of commitment to gender equality.
- The Capital Magazine released its annual survey of best companies to work for in France with SAP moving up to 7th place in the High Tech company ranking.
- Focus, Xing and Kununu recognized SAP as Best Employer in the category of Telecommunication & IT for large companies in Germany.
- SAP was award Best Emerging Talent Recruitment Program and for having the Best Diversity & Inclusion recruitment strategy by the FIRM awards.