As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800+ employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding.
By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
HR Data Management Associate (part-time, DPC)
The HR Data Management Associate carries out operational HR administration related processes and transactions for SAP subsidiaries in North America region (adjusted working hours due to time difference). The Data Management Associate focuses on data maintenance for personnel administration, cooperation and consultation with HR Business Partners, Payroll Consultants, Employees or Managers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Maintenance of employee data related to:
• Creation of personnel numbers & onboarding data requirements
• One-off payments
• Country specific processes
• Update all documents necessary for the processing of personnel administration for above processes based on required changes
• Ensure information flow with all departments and functions in SAP, which are involved in organization data processing
• Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers, such as colleagues, employees and managers.
• Work with other team members sharing knowledge on topics that require learning.
• Understand scope of services and Service Level Agreements for customers
Help to build (WEB) Wiki knowledge base training enablement materials
Update all documents necessary for the processing of personnel administration for all HR processes based on required changes
Ensure information flow with all departments and functions in SAP, which are involved in organization data processing
Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers, such as colleagues, employees and managers.
Work with other team members sharing knowledge on topics that either are a current specialist topic or require learning.
• Professional communication skills; both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Flexible / adaptable
• Team work
• Quality driven, analytical and problem solving skills
• Planning and organization
• Enthusiastic / motivated / self-confident
• MS office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• SAP HR system knowledge advantage
• Fluent written and spoken language skills in English
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Temporary work, from 2018-03-15 to 2018-09-15
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.
Metronom Business Center, Bucharova 2817/11
158 00 Praha