SAP Concur imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, SAP Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens, so businesses can focus on what matters most.
You can find a bit more about us and about our culture in video below:
Quick facts about Concur:
- Founded 1993
- Employs over 6000 people worldwide
- Serving over 32 million of users in more than 100 countries
- Rewarded by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work in 2016
SAP Concur: Client Support Representative with German
About the position
If you want to start your career in one of the fastest growing international companies and join a group of passionate fun people from all over the world - this is a place for you! Are you hungry for knowledge & development? If your answer is yes, then it is you we are looking for.
We are passionate about hiring, developing and rewarding great people. In our team we work in multicultural environment, we reward great people, who are always ready to help each other. The team members engage in ongoing development – personal and professional through continuous trainings. We offer cooperation with diverse people – clients and colleagues.
As Client Support Representative, you will be responding to and resolving straightforward service related and customer issues received via the Client Support web site or via telephone inquiries. In this sense, you will research with the customer to fully diagnose the issue; respond to the customer within established timelines utilizing standardized solutions acting as a first line of relationship management.
The Client Support Representative is expected to be already living in the Czech Republic and to be located or to considering a relocation to the Capital City of the Czech Republic.
What can you expect from us?
Concur’s culture is dynamic, fun and friendly where intelligence and creativity can shine within an innovative technical environment. With a core value of “Hire, Develop and Reward Great People”, we offer competitive salaries, bonus plan, pension, health, disability coverage, fully subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice, 6 sick days, cafeteria system, different training…
We work in one of the coolest office in Prague (just try to google „Concur Prague office“ and you will seeJ) – free gym, ping-pong, table football and many other fun activities.
Specifically for this role: there are no shifts, no weekend work = stable working hour 9-18. We offer computer, possibility of home-office and many more.
What will be exactly your role?
- Research with the customer to fully diagnose the issue; respond to the customer within established timelines utilizing standardized solutions.
- Resolve straight-forward cases immediately; determine resources required to -
resolve more complex cases.
- Troubleshoot cases and follow appropriate documentation steps to annotate all activities undertaken in order to resolve.
- Maintain a strong passion for solving problems and helping customers, acting as a first line of relationship management
- Escalate unresolved customer issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution
- Routinely update the customer on open cases to gain additional information or advise of status.
- Identify service gaps and escalate as appropriate.
- Train customers on basic production functionality.
- Interface with other Concur departments as necessary to resolve customer issues
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of Concur products including new releases and products
- Contribute knowledge-base information regarding Concur products or issues about Concur products.
- Test new product functionality as needed.
What is the key for this job?
The necessary requirement for this role is fluent English and German. Ideally, you should also have experience with troubleshooting software/hardware issues.
Can you prioritize, manage your time, communicate with clients and quickly learn in fast moving environment? Then don´t hesitate and send me your CV!
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick day, occasional work from home, corporate Events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), german (advanced)
SAP Concur, s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactSAP Concur, s.r.o.