SAP Concur imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, SAP Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens, so businesses can focus on what matters most.
You can find a bit more about us and about our culture in video below:
Quick facts about Concur:
- Founded 1993
- Employs over 6000 people worldwide
- Serving over 32 million of users in more than 100 countries
- Rewarded by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work in 2016
SAP Concur: Client Support Analyst with German
Your role for first 12 month
• Participate in an introductory training program to learn the platform: Shadow colleagues and peers, get familiar with job-specific terminology and ask questions.
• Provide excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills: Communicate and collaborate with peers, customers and upper management.
• Take ownership and research with customers to fully diagnose issues, and then develop creative solutions and respond within established timelines.
• Demonstrate initiative to be a self-starter, keeping up to date on product additions and changes: Be a go-getter and take initiative while coming up with new ideas and ways to improve processes.
• Plan and prioritize day-to-day activities in a fast-paced environment: Show flexibility and the aptitude to process a variety of detailed and time-sensitive information while managing multiple tasks.
• Stay current with Concur’s innovation and application enhancements: Attend training sessions and webinars for new product features and product offerings to then relay to the customer, as applicable.
• Use a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to track and resolve issues: Receive customer inquiries via access channels such as Salesforce, email and phone.
• Gain experience with Windows, Mac and multiple mobile platforms: Become familiar with more in-depth Internet navigation and browser configuration while working with multiple browsers, keyboard shortcuts, Microsoft Office and communication tools such as WebEx and Skype.
• Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation of all steps and activities.
• Meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) while providing high-quality service.
• Have opportunities to work remotely, based on performance.
What can you expect from us?
Concur’s culture is dynamic, fun and friendly where intelligence and creativity can shine within an innovative technical environment. With a core value of “Hire, Develop and Reward Great People”, we offer competitive salaries, bonus plan, pension, health, disability coverage, fully subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice, 6 sick days, cafeteria system, different training…
We work in one of the coolest office in Prague (just try to google „Concur Prague office“ and you will see:-)) – free gym (with trainer), ping-pong, table football and many other fun activities.
What do we expect from you?
Show a passion for assisting customers and communicating in a professional manner: Be the go-to person when communicating and assisting customers with requests through resolution.
• Possess a strong ability to assimilate new information and accurately convey instructions and ideas over a variety of media.
• Become comfortable collaborating with internal teams to escalate and route customer issues and requests for prompt resolution.
• Be team-oriented and eager to continuously learn and expand your knowledge of the platform.
• Gain a basic understanding of Structured Query Language (SQL).
• Maintain working knowledge of products through new releases and team meetings.
• Be able to work some weekends, based on business needs.
• Be familiar and comply with all corporate policies.
So who are we?
According to Glassdoor.com, Concur is rated one of the top 25 Places to Work in North America: https://www.glassdoor.com/Award/Best-Places-to_work-LST_KQ0,19.htm.
As a part of SAP, Concur imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. Founded in 1993, Concur services are used by 30,000 clients representing 27 million users in more than 150 countries.
Your career at Concur is what you make of it. You can forge your own path, work in different offices, switch business units or solve a problem that no one has before. We’re inspired by change and by each other which is a major contributing factor to how we have retained the innovative culture that has created a market leading team of 6000+ colleagues.
Who do we need?
• An associate degree in a technical field or equivalent experience (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
• Travel industry knowledge is preferred but not required
• Fluency in English and German
• Ability to pass a background check
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick day, occasional work from home, corporate Events, A longer unpaid leave, individual budget for personal growth
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), german (advanced)
SAP Concur, s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactSAP Concur, s.r.o.