As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
HR Global Expat Payroll Consultant (maternity cover) Job
Requisition ID: 202507
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800+ employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The HR Global Expat Payroll Services handle operational HR administration related to Tax processes. The main focus of this role is to support employees who are traveling due to business reasons and ensure their proper taxation in more than 60 countries around the World. The HR Global Expat Payroll Consultant coordinates tax-administration processes and ensures timely and accurate execution of tasks related to Compensation Administration, Shadow Payroll Process and Tax Payments administration. In this role he / she cooperates with the Global Mobility Team as well as SAP’s external service providers and internal local colleagues in SAP subsidiaries worldwide. Consultant is single point of contact for expatriate tax and payroll processes and acts as an advisor for standard issues and first level escalations. She/he is actively involved in long-term and ad-hoc project workstreams.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Responsible for the execution of tax and tax equalization payments/refunds in a timely manner for selected countries, collaboration with provider & vendor managers
• Data collection for tax returns
• Support data exchange between local payrolls and external vendor and ensure completion of services in the area of Hypo Tax Withholding, Shadow Payroll Processing and Taxation of Mobility Benefits
• Central reporting / tracking case status for tax return & tax equalization results
• Update all documents necessary for above processes based on required changes
• To conduct quality controls in areas of responsibility, follow-up with stakeholders and address gaps and issues which need resolution at higher level
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Professional Communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Quality driven, analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced MS office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint )
• Fluent in English, other language skills an advantage
• Ability to plan and organize work duties effectively
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Team work in global environment
• Ability to grasp complexity and E2E processes
• Strong preference for data processing skills
• Flexible / adaptable
• Enthusiastic / motivated
• Knowledge of SAP systems is a plus
• 3-5 years working experience within HR or Finance area
• Experienced in working within a customer orientated environment preferred
• Working experience within a Shared Service Centre preferred
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc. We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
SAP Services, s.r.o.