As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Client Support Analyst for Travel Booking Tool (French)
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Concur imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, SAP Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens, so businesses can focus on what matters most.
Quick facts about SAP Concur:
• Founded 1993
• Employs over 6900 people worldwide
• Serving over 52 million of users within 43k clients in more than 150 countries
• Rewarded by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work in 2016, 2017, 2018
• Growing in Prague since 2007, currently having 465 employees in different departments from Technology to Services
Job Overview: If you have suitable troubleshooting and GDS experience, you are not afraid of computers and you are customer focused and would like to further your career in the online Travel business, this is a place for you! You will be working for the best corporate Travel booking tool.
• You will respond to and resolve straightforward service related and customer issues received via the Client Support Portal
• You will use your troubleshooting capabilities and fully diagnose the reported issue in order to resolve them within the customer satisfaction
• Maintain a strong passion for solving problems, identify service gaps and escalate as appropriate
• Assisting with some of the operational tasks – case triage, escalation emails, QA or RnD/3PTY escalation validation
• Train customers on basic production functionality
• Interface with other Concur departments as necessary to resolve customer issues
• Act as the first line of relationship management with our client, using your strong written and verbal communication skills via the reported issues
• Able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment under minimal supervision
• Have strong time management and prioritization skills
• Have Working knowledge of a GDS
• Excellent English and French is a must
• Ability to pass a background check
WHAT WE OFFER:
We work in one of the coolest offices in Prague (just try to google “Concur Prague office“ and you will see) – free gym, massages, ping-pong or table football. We enjoy our social events, team buildings or internal ping-pong league. We are also proud to represent SAP Concur in various sport events.
We offer yearly bonus plan, fully subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice, 6 sick days, 100% compensation of sick leave (up to 15 days per year), contribution to pension and health insurance, cafeteria system, SAP shares program, referral bonus, different training (language courses etc.), flexible work schedule.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Eva Kinštová, Talent Acquisition Partner SAP Cloud Business Group