As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Network Enablement Lead @ SAP Ariba Job
Requisition ID: 203339
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Do you want to work for a company that is changing the nature of business by transforming business connections into smart cloud-based collaboration? We do this by delivering an unsurpassed experience to our customers, buyer and sellers, and we are looking for a team member to help take customer experience on the Ariba Network to the next level. Global commerce today requires much more than scanning or faxing key documents such as purchase orders, invoices, and payment remittance. For better commerce, you must establish real-time electronic collaboration with your entire supply base on a global level, so you can dramatically compress the invoice and payment processing cycle, comply with contracts and regulations, achieve working capital breakthroughs that lower supply chain risk, and more. But few organizations can effectively target and onboard thousands of global suppliers. Ariba has this expertise, with outsource-service capabilities and self-service tools to automate the enablement process for any supplier anywhere in the world.
The Supply Chain Collaboration (SCC) Enablement team in EMEA is looking for a Network Enablement Lead (NEL), an important role collaborating both with Buyer and Supplier Customers on efforts to enable interaction via the Ariba Network. The Network Enablement Lead will independently drive the Buyer Customers towards their project goals as well as coordinate internal resources and team interactions that focus on driving maximum benefit for the customer on the Ariba Network.
NEL manages multiple Buyer Customer projects simultaneously, that can span over several years, allowing them to reach their goals of cost saving and process efficiency. This is achieved by enabling, on a recurring basis, number of suppliers, and ensuring a large volume of transactions is happening electronically. The focus will be mainly on projects involving the latest Supply Chain Collaboration features offered by SAP Ariba.
The Network Enablement Lead is responsible for the successful execution of the onboarding program, in time and at cost. Internally, the Network Enablement Lead interacts with Customer Engagement Executives, Buyer & Seller Integration teams, SCC Centre of Excellence, Solution Management, Commercial Teams team consisting of Supplier Managers, Electronic Supplier Integration Managers and other resources.
The role requires some minimal amount of travel to customer sites and other Ariba offices (0-10%).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Is responsible for managing multiple customers who represent enablement projects of various complexity
• Builds relationships with Buyer Customers at all levels
• Has regular meetings with Buyer Customers and discussing Supplier Enablement status
• Acts as project manager for cross functional teams consisting of both internal and external stakeholders.
• Accountable for structuring projects to meet customer goals and objectives related to supplier enablement activities.
• Interacts with both buyer and supplier customers, providing education and training on the value of the Ariba Network and Supply Chain Collaboration solution.
• Appropriately identifies issues, potential risks and opportunities while working with a high degree of autonomy to address, escalate or handover within and across teams as appropriate
• Responsible for understanding key business drivers and managing operational metrics, including cost, quality, cycle-time and customer satisfaction.
Ariba Solution Expertise
• Deep knowledge of Ariba Network features and functions
• High understanding of the SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration features deployed by the customers
• Understands and complies with work instructions, process documents, and technology tools
• Has strong communication and interpersonal skills within a project, customer or leadership team. Motivates and drives cross-functional team towards mutual goals
• Is capable of handling highly complex projects. Acts self-sufficiently to identify path to solutions and strategic direction, despite sometimes high degrees of ambiguity and uncertainty
• Can adjust to each customer specific context, and propose methodology adjustments as needed
• Adept at appropriately escalating issues within and across teams.
• Assists Team Members with resolution of short term capacity needs.
• Actively mentors and provides guidance to other team members.
• Basic Minimum Qualifications
• University Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years previous experience in Project Management, Supply Chain Management/ Procurement, Account Payables/Receivables, Technology or similar role
• Fluent in English plus knowledge of another European language preferred (French, German, Spanish, Italian, etc.)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel and Microsoft Project)
• Ability to travel ~10%
• Program and customer/supplier relationship management experience
• Project Management Certification
• B2B, E-commerce and/or SaaS experience
• Knowledge of SAP Ariba/SAP solutions/services, knowledge of Enterprise Business Applications
• Experience in preparing and delivering analyses and presentations
• Experience in working in a multinational environment
• Self-Starter / Motivator
• Planning and organizing on multiple tasks
• Work well under the pressures of time and uncertainty
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Customer focused (both external and internal)
• Detail oriented, well developed analytical skills
• Experience in end-user training and change management a plus
• Pro-active work ethic and strong initiative
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
English (proficient), French (advanced), German (advanced)
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.