As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Network Deployment Lead with Italian @ SAP Ariba Job
Requisition ID: 205556
Work Area: Customer Service and Support Expected
Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Do you want to work for a company that is changing the nature of business by transforming business connections into smart cloud-based collaboration? We do this by delivering an unsurpassed experience to our customers, buyer and sellers, and we are looking for a team member to help take customer experience on the Ariba Network to the next level.
Global commerce today requires much more than scanning or faxing key documents such as purchase orders, invoices, and payment remittance. For better commerce, you must establish realtime electronic collaboration with your entire supply base on a global level, so you can dramatically compress the invoice and payment processing cycle, comply with contracts and regulations, achieve working capital breakthroughs that lower supply chain risk, and more. But few organizations can effectively target and onboard thousands of global suppliers. Ariba has this expertise, with outsource-service capabilities and self-service tools to automate the enablement process for any supplier anywhere in the world. We can help you match your vendors to existing Ariba Network suppliers and onboard new suppliers, or provide tools for you to manage the process on your own.
The Network Deployment Lead manages multiple Customer projects simultaneously, that can span over several years. The Network Deployment Lead partners with each Customer to create a specific strategy that will allow them to reach their goals of cost saving and process efficiency by enabling a number of suppliers or ensuring a volume of transactions is happening electronically. The Network Deployment Lead educates the Customer on Ariba Network functionality and supplier enablement best practices, assists with the creation of an education package for suppliers and is responsible for the successful execution of the onboarding program, in time and at cost. Internally, the Network Deployment Lead interacts with Customer Engagement Executives, Solution Management, Commercial Teams and the supplier enablement execution team consisting of Supplier Managers, Electronic Supplier Integration Managers and other technical resources.
The role requires some minimal amount of travel to customer sites and other Ariba offices (10%).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Builds relationships with Buyer Customers at all levels.
• Has ultimate responsibility for project content and strategy including: Supplier Enablement Strategy Execution, Catalog creation and maintenance, Supplier Integration.
• Assists Customers with strategy and suppliers with documentation around electronic invoicing and VAT regulations in different European countries.
• Acts as project manager for cross functional teams consisting of both internal and external stakeholders. Accountable for structuring projects to meet customer goals and objectives.
• Prepares and delivers analyses and presentations for customers to convey expectations, risks, options, project plans, results, etc.
• Responsible for understanding key business drivers and managing operational metrics, including cost, quality, cycle-time and customer satisfaction. Holds ultimate responsibility for customer satisfaction on assigned projects.
Ariba Solution Expertise
• Leverages Ariba’s expertise to design and develop an effective supplier enablement strategy that determines the type of enablement Suppliers require based upon their profile, purchase order, invoice volume, and spend. Cleansing, duplicate detection (de-duping) and segmentation of vendor master data helps Customer to effectively target and onboard suppliers, in waves by supplier tiers, according to Customer’s objectives. In addition, existing enabled suppliers on the Ariba Network will be highlighted.
• Expert in Ariba Network features and functions, including Supplier Enablement Automation.
• Conversant with the Catalog Administration functionality in Procure to Pay (P2P) solutions and Ariba Network, and Customer Specific Training Material for suppliers.
• Understands and complies with work instructions, process documents, and technology tools.
• Actively identifies, contributes to and facilitates business impacting continuous improvement efforts using Lean Techniques.
• Expected to always exceed targeted quality objectives.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills within a project, customer or leadership team. Motivates and drives cross-functional team towards aggressive goals.
• Able to handle highly complex projects. Acts self-sufficiently to identify solutions and strategic direction in spite of high degrees of ambiguity and uncertainty.
• Leverages prior project management and technical expertise. Capable of quickly developing knowledge in other areas of enabling requirements.
• Demonstrates exceptional problem solving skills and is looked at by the organization as a leader within the role.
• Experience and proven performance leading people in direct team leadership, customer leadership or project leadership role.
• Adept at appropriately escalating issues within and across teams.
• Assists Team Members with resolution of short term capacity needs.
• Actively mentors and provides guidance to team members.
Education / Experience
• University degree
• 3 years of project management experience in a specific industry
• Fluent English and at least one other European language (preferrably Italian)
• Self Starter / Motivator
• Ability to influence and motivate other project team members, and other parts of the Ariba organization toward a common goal
• Detail oriented, well developed analytical skills.
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Excellent project management skills and polished customer service skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Project, Word, and Excel. Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel through the ability to utilize advanced functionality, including (but not limited to) pivot tables, logical and statistical formulas, lookup and reference formulas.
• High Familiarity with procurement and accounts payable/receivable related processes (requisitioning, order processing, invoicing, and payment).
• Understanding of Business-to-Business catalog strategy.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.