As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Network Enablement Lead - SAP Ariba (English + German) Job
Requisition ID: 202822
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Do you want to work for a company that is changing the nature of business by transforming business connections into smart cloud-based collaboration? We do this by delivering an unsurpassed experience to our customers, buyer and sellers, and we are looking for a team member to help take customer experience on the Ariba Network to the next level.
Global commerce today requires much more than scanning or faxing key documents such as purchase orders, invoices, and payment remittance. For better commerce, you must establish realtime electronic collaboration with your entire supply base on a global level, so you can dramatically compress the invoice and payment processing cycle, comply with contracts and regulations, achieve working capital breakthroughs that lower supply chain risk, and more. But few organizations can effectively target and onboard thousands of global suppliers. Ariba has this expertise, with outsource-service capabilities and self-service tools to automate the enablement process for any supplier anywhere in the world. We can help you match your vendors to existing Ariba Network suppliers and onboard new suppliers, or provide tools for you to manage the process on your own.
The Network Enablement team is looking for a Network Enablement Lead (NEL), an important role collaborating with both buyer and supplier customers on efforts that enable interaction via the Ariba Network. The NEL will independently drive the buyer towards their project goals as well as coordinate internal resources and team interactions that focus on driving maximum benefit for the customer on the Ariba Network. This role is responsible for managing multiple and various complexity enablement relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The NEL drives the following activities related to buyer-supplier relationships on the Ariba Network, including but not limited to:
• Is responsible for managing multiple customers who represent enablement projects of various complexity
• Is accountable for executing against the project timeline while meeting customer goals and objectives
• Maintains strong customer focus (external and internal) at all times
Interacts with both buyer and supplier customers providing education and training on the value of the Ariba Network
• Serves as a knowledge expert and communicates opportunities to bring business impacting value to customers on the Ariba Network
• Reports to customers (internal/external) regarding progress on project initiatives
• Coordinates internal resources and teams assigned to the project
• Actively identifies, contributes to and facilitates continuous improvement and best practice efforts, both internally and externally
• Appropriately identifies issues, potential risks and opportunities while working with a high degree of autonomy to address, escalate or handover within and across teams as appropriate
BASIC MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years previous experience in Project Management, Account Management, Procurement/Supply Chain Management, Technology or similar role
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel)
• Fluency in English and German
• Ability to travel ~10%
• Program and customer/supplier relationship management experience
• Understanding of Accounts Payable and Procurement processes and Buyer/Supplier interfaces
• Project Management Certification
• B2B, E-commerce and/or SaaS experience
• Knowledge of Ariba/SAP solutions/services, knowledge of Enterprise Business Applications
• Experience in preparing and delivering analyses and presentations
• Experience in working in a multinational environment
COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Planning and organizing, project management
• Ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Work well under the pressures of time and uncertainty
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Customer focus
• Pro-active work ethic and strong initiative
• Detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Experience in end-user training and change management a plus
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
German (intermediate), English (intermediate)
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.