As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Quality Specialist in Finance Development Job
Requisition ID: 207830
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The S/4HANA Finance team is an experienced group within SAP working on several core SAP products, including S/4HANA Cloud. The focus of the group is on driving innovations in their product portfolio as well as ensuring a stable core that meets the customer requirements.
S/4HANA Finance is set up globally with teams in Shanghai, Walldorf, Brno and Palo Alto. We work in cross-functional teams applying the lean development model as well as methods of agile software development.
We will build up a completely new team including all major roles in our location SAP Labs Czech Republic in Brno, which will strongly collaborate with the other Finance teams around the globe particularly with colleagues in Walldorf, Germany. The team will contribute to the development of financial accounting and financial consolidation products with focus on S/4HANA Cloud platform with ABAP backend and UI5 frontend architecture.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will work in an innovative environment and will be part of a newly built up new team, with highly motivated colleagues. Your responsibility will be covering all stages and tasks within the entire development cycle:
• You will work as a developer / quality specialist in an agile development team.
• You will take over responsibility for design, test, implementation and maintenance.
• You apply agile software development principles.
• You have the chance to continuously enhance your knowledge, learn relevant business domain knowledge and keep up with latest technology trends.
• You define and deliver the quality goals, strategy and standards considering our cloud development principles.
• You align with the quality team of the related program.
• You support the team in quality-related tasks and make sure that those tasks are considered as part of the backlog.
• You provide transparent status to the stakeholders and proactively take appropriate actions.
To deliver first class results, you handle your tasks with enthusiasm and personal commitment. You have the ambition of building future-proof products and using state of the art technologies.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related disciplines.
• Good software development/programming skills in at least one common programming language, ABAP experience is welcome.
• Very high commitment to quality, reliability and a self-motivating style of working.
• Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience in test automation, respectively willingness to build up knowledge in this area.
• Interest for financial business processes, experience in consolidation or accounting aspects is advantage.
• Good team player with a strong ability to network and with drive for tangible results.
• Willingness and ability to learn new subjects quickly.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written).
• We are looking for candidates who have graduated and seek a career in software development.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Duration of employment
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.