As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Product Manager in S/4HANA Finance Job
Requisition ID: 207841
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
S/4HANA Finance is an important piece of SAP’s flagship product and lies at the core of our vision of the Intelligent Enterprise, which brings together machine and human intelligence across all business functions to deliver value to our customers. S/4HANA Finance is built, in the first place, as a cloud product with quarterly release cycles and is also shipped as an On-Premise version once every year.
Line of Business (LoB) Finance is a global development organization responsible for delivering this next-generation Finance solution and works closely together with partners and customers to enable superior future-proof business models and finance processes.
We are development team in area Financial Operations including all roles in our location SAP Labs Czech Republic in Brno, which will strongly collaborate with the other Finance teams around the globe, particularly with colleagues in Walldorf, Germany. The team will contribute to the development in Financial Supply Chain Management
The Financial Supply Chain Management solution comprises application parts residing within S/4HANA as well as components built on SAP Cloud Platform. Currently we’re seeking a Product Owner to further strengthen one of our Brno scrum teams working on the SAP Cloud Platform.
Within our teams, we practice an agile and customer-oriented development approach. High customer orientation and focus on providing value to our clients is the main guiding principle for all development activities.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Your responsibility will be covering all stages and tasks within the entire development cycle as the Product Owner of the team:
• You will drive the requirements definition, planning and review meetings as part of the development process lifecycle.
• You will define and manage requirements to/from other teams in SAP, manage dependencies and communicate across the product line.
• You will contribute to the release planning and roadmap definition processes.
• You will lead the scrum team according to the Lean Management principles
• You will work with all development process contributors, e.g. Project Management, Architecture, Product Management, Scrum Masters, User Assistance and Dev Ops to establish and orchestrate a flawless development process.
• You will be responsible and accountable for the successful ongoing deliveries: On time, On scope and On quality of the development team.
• You will closely collaborate with other Product Owners and Chief Product Owners in Finance.
To deliver first class results, you handle your tasks with enthusiasm and personal commitment. You have the ambition of building future-proof products and using state of the art technologies.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Very good bachelor or master degree in (business) informatics, natural sciences, or economics – or in a comparable field.
• A thought leader with strong execution skills.
• Drive innovation of new features and product directions.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
• Very high quality commitment.
• Excellent analytical abilities.
• Result-oriented working style.
• Good knowledge of financial business processes.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written).
• German is an advantage.
• Knowledge of SAP’s AP/AR module, particularly Bank Account Management and In-house Cash Management applications.
• Experience with SAP solutions.
• Experience with JIRA and agile software project development methodology.
• We are looking for candidates with at least 3 years of work experience in Financial area.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Duration of employment
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.