As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Frontend Developer in S/4HANA Finance Job
Requisition ID: 207842
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
S/4HANA Finance is an important piece of SAP’s flagship product and lies at the core of our vision of the Intelligent Enterprise, which brings together machine and human intelligence across all business functions to deliver value to our customers. S/4HANA Finance is built, in the first place, as a cloud product with quarterly release cycles and is also shipped as an On-Premise version once every year.
We are development team in area Financial Operations including all major roles in our location SAP Labs Czech Republic in Brno, which will strongly collaborate with the other Finance teams around the globe particularly with colleagues in Walldorf, Germany. We develop financial applications on S4HANA as well as SAP Cloud platform with SAP FIORI UI based on SAPUI5 framework.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• You will work as a frontend developer in an agile development team.
• You will develop FIORI UIs, that consumes ODATA services built by backend developers.
• You will design and implement automated testing, review code and resolve reported bugs.
• You have the chance to continuously enhance your knowledge, learn relevant business domain knowledge and keep up with latest technology trends.
• You define and deliver the quality goals, strategy and standards considering our cloud development principles.
To deliver first class results, you handle your tasks with enthusiasm and personal commitment. You have the ambition of building future-proof products and using state of the art technologies.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related disciplines.
• Very high commitment to quality, reliability and a self-motivating style of working.
• Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Fondness for code quality and experience with unit testing.
• Interest for financial business processes, experience in account payables and receivables is advantage.
• Good team player with a strong ability to network and with drive for tangible results.
• Willingness and ability to learn new subjects quickly.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written).
• We are looking for candidates for both graduates well as experienced frontend developers.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
BENEFITS WE PROVIDE TO OUR EMPLOYEES
• You will get initial training on technical and business topics
• SAP will provide for continuous training to increase your qualification
• Flexible working hours and home office option
• SAP will fully refund salary for sick days (12 per year) and sick leaves (up to one month)
• 25 days of vacation per year
• Meal vouchers, fully paid by company
• Company car and company phone according to the company car policy
• Contribution to sport/culture/leisure
• Yearly bonuses, employee stock purchase plans
• Contributions to the pension/life insurance
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Information about the vacancy
Duration of employment
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.