As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Java Developer in S4HANA Finance Job
Requisition ID: 207844
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
S/4HANA Finance is an important piece of SAP’s flagship product and lies at the core of our vision of the Intelligent Enterprise, which brings together machine and human intelligence across all business functions to deliver value to our customers. S/4HANA Finance is built, in the first place, as a cloud product with quarterly release cycles and is also shipped as an On-Premise version once every year.
We are development team in area Financial Operations including all major roles in our location SAP Labs Czech Republic in Brno, which will strongly collaborate with the other Finance teams around the globe particularly with colleagues in Walldorf, Germany. We develop financial applications on S4HANA as well as SAP Cloud platform with SAP FIORI UI based on SAPUI5 framework.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• You will work as a developer in an agile development team.
• You will develop applications in cloud microservice infrastructure, Cloud Foundry.
• You will use technologies such as Java, ODATA, Jenkins, Git, Gerrit and GitHub.
• You have the chance to continuously enhance your knowledge, learn relevant business domain knowledge and keep up with latest technology trends.
• You define and deliver the quality goals, strategy and standards considering our cloud development principles.
To deliver first class results, you handle your tasks with enthusiasm and personal commitment. You have the ambition of building future-proof products and using state of the art technologies.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related disciplines
• Experience with Spring framework core, boot, data, dependency inversion principle understanding
• Communication protocols HTTP (request, response, status, method.), REST
• Knowledge in cloud computing frameworks (e.g. Cloud Foundry), Hibernate, Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) would be welcome
• Knowledge in Software Engineering (version control systems, test-driven development JUnit / TestNG unit testing, Mockito framework )
• Passion for technical topics and strong will to learn new things
• Interest for financial business processes
• High commitment to quality, reliability and a self-motivating style of working
• Very good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good team player with a strong ability to network and with drive for tangible results
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• We are looking for candidates who have graduated and seek a career in software development.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Duration of employment
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.