As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central HR Consultant Job
Requisition ID: 207871
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800+ employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our SAP HR Operations, Cloud Services (HOCS) Team is seeking a qualified individual to join as a Senior HR Cloud Consultant with the primary focus on configuration of concepts and ideas into Employee Central. Our HOCS team delivers best-in-class solutions by being innovative and key influencers to the product and process. Specifically, the team focuses on system administration, supporting technical set up and operations within the cloud, and provides Tier 2 and Tier 3 end user technical support for our internal HCM cloud solution. We are looking for someone who is passionate about making an impact in the cloud and support our HR Intelligent Enterprise with the Run Simple mindset alongside a fun, dynamic, and energetic global team trusted and valued by internal stakeholders and consumers.
• Perform system configuration primarily for SAP’s implementation of the SuccessFactors Employee Central module.
• Conduct thorough testing of system changes in Test and Production environments.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders in HRIT for changes required in Hybrid environment (Cloud & SAP On-Premise Payroll).
• Ensure proper documentation for SAP Employee Central technical set up.
• Problem solve complex scenarios and identify root causes, as well as provide recommendations for corrective and preventative actions.
• Support escalations, using agreed escalation process.
• Support cross-module initiatives as necessary.
• Identify potential improvements and submit any required product enhancements.
• Possess deep system knowledge to make process and system changes, including configuration, permissions, etc.
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results
• Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills, and ability to influence others
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change
• Comfortable delivering presentations to large groups
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Can manage own work and time effectively
• Positive attitude and a sense of teamwork
• SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) certification
• Knowledge of XML
• 3-5+ years configuration experience with SuccessFactors or SAP HCM
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc. We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
SAP Services, s.r.o.