As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
HR Cloud Services Associate Job
Requisition ID: 205818
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800+ employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Great opportunity to join HR Cloud Services Team is here!
The HR Associate plays a key role in providing support for the entire Human Resources department and other cross functional teams across the whole organization. The team is responsible for providing technical services and support for SAP’s internal HR cloud solution which supports processes and programs related to Talent Acquisition, On-Boarding, Data Management, Talent Management, Compensation Planning and Learning, and much more. As the role is in a global shared service environment, the candidate must be at ease working across cultures, and must be flexible in adjusting work hours when needed.
We are a TEAM that is dedicated, supportive, and focused on SAP’s goal of becoming THE Cloud Company, powered by HANA! We collaborate with others across the company to deliver an amazing experience to our end-users, and have fun along the way.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Schedule onboarding sessions for new hires based on provided data
• Check invitations send automatically from our Cloud solution (Onboarding Module in Success Map)
• Maintenance of Onboarding module to ensure correct invitations are send out
• Provide high level of customer service to internal customers
• Ensure data quality for processes owned and follow up in case a gap is identified
• Identify areas for improvement within the team and make recommendations to HR Systems Manager on ways to optimize the system and/or improve existing processes
• Drive for Improvement & Innovation
• Work on other HR tasks/initiatives as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Strong verbal/written English communication skills required
• Ability to interact in a culturally diverse environment
• High level organizational skills and attention to detail required
• Able to work on routine tasks
• Advanced Outlook, Excel and Word
• Focus: understand needs of client groups and consistently meet or exceed expectations
• Agility: ability to prioritize and smoothly manage multiple tasks and under time pressure
• Ownership: personally responsible and accountable for achieving individual and team performance goals
• Integrity: proven ability to handle confidential information and situations with complete confidentiality and discretion
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Preferably 0-1 years experienced employees specializing in Human Resources/Talent Acquisition/HRIS/Data Management/HR Reporting and Analytics or equivalent
• Help Desk experience is a plus; but not required
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc. We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
SAP Services, s.r.o.