As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
HR Data Management Associate (Asian language as advantage)
Requisition ID: 204203
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800+ employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The HR Data Management Associate carry out operational HR administration related processes and transactions for Asia and Pacific region (adjusted working hours due to time difference - between 7:30 - 16:00). The HR Data Management Associates focus on data maintenance for personnel administration, successful execution of HR processes according to documented procedures, cooperation and consultation with HR colleagues, employees or managers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Ensures accurate, consistent and timely maintenance of employee data related to:
• Contractual variations
• Personal data changes
• Termination administration
• One-off payments
• Country specific processes
• Update all documents necessary for the processing of personnel administration for above processes based on required changes.
• Pro-actively monitors quality and accuracy of own deliverables.
• Follows data security and protection principles.
• Ensure information flow with all departments and functions in SAP, which are involved in organization data processing.
• Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers, such as colleagues, employees and managers.
• Work with other team members sharing knowledge on topics that require learning.
• Understand and applies scope of services and Service Level Agreements for customers
• Ensures compliance of data with communicated rules and governance and keeps track of on-going changes in rules.
• Continuously improving work and processes and continually assess service efficiency and utility.
• May have project responsibilities to support technology or process enhancements and/or changes.
• No previous experience is required for this position
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
• Upper-intermediate written and spoken English and Asian language as advantage
• Professional communication skills; both written and verbal
• Customer oriented
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Independent worker
• Problem solving skills
• Flexible / adaptable
• Fast learner
• MS office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• SAP HR system knowledge advantage
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Chinese (advanced), Japanese (advanced)
SAP Services, s.r.o.