As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Global Payment Team Associate - English and Russian Job
Requisition ID: 210894
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200+ employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of the GFSS P2P organization, the P2P Finance Operations Associate will be part of the Global Payment Team supporting all payment related activities and according stakeholders, as well as driving the improvement of the global business processes and systems. This role reports to the Finance Operations Manager for the Global Payment Team and works closely with the associated Global Process Managers, P2P Finance Operations Managers and Subject Matter Experts.
• Manage and ensure P2P related payment activities according to P2P standard processes within GFSS responsibility plus any agreed country specific processes. These include (but are not limited too) - regular payment runs, exceptional payments, payment forecasts, direct debits / standing orders, customer reimbursement and cheque runs, along with any internal bank transfers and tax related payments with bank communication and administration.
• Drive standardization and simplification of in scope company codes and deliver efficiency and quality improvements of payment related operations.
• Preparation of payment related reports, documentation and period-end-delivery for both internal and external purposes for all company codes in scope.
• Ensure that the operated processes and the internal controls are SOX compliant and both tax and legally compliant for the company codes in scope.
• Identify and support continuous payment process improvement opportunities.
• Update Global Payment Process Handbook in cooperation with according Subject Matter Expert.
• Work experience in accounting preferred
• Experience with SAP system is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken Russian
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Business or accounting education is an advantage
• A strong will to deliver excellent quality
• Continuous improvement of technical skills and efficiency
• Responsive and customer focus with a proactive approach
• Ability to work in international teams and environment
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
Opportunities for professional growth in Financial field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc. We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Russian (intermediate)
SAP Services, s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.