As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Global HR Associate - Talent Delivery (6 month contract) Job
Requisition ID: 207872
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Global HR Talent Delivery team is an important part of SAP’s Global Human Resources organisation and is responsible for delivering and facilitating best in class talent programs at SAP. The team runs strategic and value-adding programs for over 90,000 employees including SAP’s Global Onboarding Program, Fellowship Job Rotation Program, Vocational Training Program, Coaching & Mentoring, Career Development Programs and more.
This position is part of a global team called Talent Delivery and is responsible for the execution and enablement of various HR services and programs.
Our team strives to equip SAP employees with the tools and resources they need to navigate their continued development at SAP. The main function of this role is to provide administrative support to our current Talent Development program portfolio, specifically our Assessment programs. It will also involve consulting SAP employees, working with various internal stakeholders and providing ad hoc support when requested. It is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking for their first opportunity in HR.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support to our Assessment programs and other key employee development programs as required
• Conduct tracking, reporting and analysis for the Executive Development program
• Support with vendor management
• Handle new requests relating to Executive Assessments and the Global Assessment portfolio
• Work with key stakeholders within SAP’s Learning and Development organization
• Maintain a strong cross-functional network to ensure close alignment and success of the programs
• Relationship management with customers and internal and external stakeholders
• Support Continuous Improvement activities
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities at once
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to report, analyse and interpret data as well as initiate corrective action
• High degree of IT literacy, in particular with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to build relationships with stakeholders
• Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
• Aptitude for Continuous Improvement
• Strong communication skills – fluency in English required
• Knowledge of HR systems and tools an advantage
• Prior experience in an administrative function is an advantage
• Must be agile and flexible to work across multiple topic areas and locations as required
• Ability to take initiative and work independently with a strong focus on execution Please include a cover letter with your application.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth
Flexible start/end of working hours, sick days, meal tickets/ catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure. We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
SAP Services, s.r.o.