As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Labs Management Support Specialist Job
Requisition ID: 215650
Work Area: Solution and Product Management
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for the support of the Managing Director back office. The role includes autonomous tasks as well as administrative support for Managing Director office. It includes the first contact point for management, business partners and employees.
You will be supporting the Labs Managing Director for developing a vision and building a road map for large scale projects & programs and finally coordinating the execution of by utilizing synergies from all Lines of business (LOB) within SAP Labs Czech Republic. By working in close alignment with the SAP Labs Network (SLN) Operations Office, she/he will ensure the usage of global best-practices as well as the harmonization of local processes.
She/he will work closely with the Labs management team in order to identify business opportunities and creates an environment which inspire to develop new innovations that supports the execution of the SAP Labs Czech Republic vision.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Organizes the Managing Director back office
• Engages with strategic internal stakeholders to become the trusted advisor regarding process redesign
• Ensures with a timely management reporting the operational excellence of the Labs
• Manages cross organizational projects & special and ad-hoc projects
• Supports Events & Initiatives
• Responsibility for purchasing process (creating of shopping cards, ordering and communication with suppliers) for MD back office
• Business correspondence with Vendors, State authorities
• Supports Audits and Certifications
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Good communication skills; both written and verbal
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Experience with SAP systems is preferable but not essential
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook; Power Point)
• Conceptual and structured work style
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Presentation & communication skills
• Good understanding about SAP’s products, solutions and development processes inside SAP
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and writing skills to successfully interact with colleagues and executive management
• Excellent team player, ability to influence and lead without authority.
• 3 years working experience in administration and project management
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.