As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EMEA Deal Support Specialist - English & French
Requisition ID: 211351
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200+ employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Software Contracting Department in Prague acts as a Deal Support Center for Account Executives all over the EMEA and MEE region and supports them with Contract Creation, Deal Approval & Shaping as well as various activities, which are all in close connection to a Software License Deal. The Team supports and processes small customers, midmarket enterprises or large corporations. The full product portfolio of SAP software is our daily business, no matter if it’s our longtime served OnPremise area or our new generation- the Cloud. The company’s pulse is palpable in the Deal Support area.
• Review and Approve Deals for SAP Customers and Partners
• Create contracts for submission to SAP’s existing and potential new customers: Responsible for drafting, modifying and finalizing contracts and/or licensing agreements, including new and add-on business for software and services including consulting, maintenance and training.
• Contract Validation: Cross-collaborate closely with international Sales, Pricing, and Revenue Recognition teams in the local market units during the drafting and negotiation process. Verify customer, user and pricing information provided by Account Executive with Pricing team, and work with the Revenue Recognition team to ensure final business and contract terms to prevent revenue deferrals.
• Customer Support/Administration: Monitor contract cancellation dates, trial agreement dates, as well as provide contract amendments for non-revenue generating issues (Terminations, Maintenance Transfers etc.).
• Review, interpret and confirm contracts terms and conditions, and verify compliance with internal policies and external regulations such as SOX.
• Actively contribute to on time processing of customer sales orders into SAP systems.
• Answering internal and external queries within Service Level Agreement
• Anticipate issues and initiate actions to resolve them using professional judgment and concepts, company policies and procedures
• Independently drive efficiency and process improvements. Support on projects, reporting and monitoring activities.
• Archiving and maintaining all contractual documentation
• Active quarter-end and year-end close deal support to the sales community in a highly dynamically driven environment
• Preferably at least 1 year experience with software licensing or Deal Support
• Working experience within a shared service center environment (preferred)
• Experience with SAP systems is a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English and French
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Bachelor´s degree in Law or Economics is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Team player
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and with strong follow-up skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and solve problems with little direct supervision
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, word and Outlook)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
French (advanced), English (advanced)
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.