As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Implementation Functional Consultant Job
Requisition ID: 219400
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Duties and Responsibilities
Ariba Solution Focus
• Get clear understanding of functional issue in the application that was experienced and reported by our customers
• Reproduce the problem in question to facilitate resolution
• Investigate and diagnose the cause behind it and provide timely resolution/workaround that remedies the problem
• Building customer individual extensions to our standard software
• Must be capable of supporting the client relationship with some manager assistance
• Should be able to work closely with the client in meeting (phone calls, face-to-face) and exceeding their expectations for the projects they are supporting
• Manage weekly calls with the customer, understand priorities and work with the internal teams on quickest resolution of these issues
• Follow-up with the customer, provide updates based upon priorities of the open issues
• Work with internal Support team, explaining business impact of customer reported issues, being customer advocate in front of Support/Engineering
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or technical discipline or equivalent experience
• Basic technical background, knowledge of MS Office and elementary knowledge of SQL and XML
• Good analytical, troubleshooting skills
• Good consulting skills, including written/verbal communication in English and teamwork
• Project management skills
• Fluency in English
• Ability to travel on occasions
• Experience and knowledge of sourcing and procurement business processes or tools supporting such processes
• Knowledge of SAP modules related to Procurement and Invoicing (MM, FI, SRM)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.