As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Catalog Enablement Specialist (English + German) Job
Requisition ID: 220850
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Do you want to work for a company that is changing the nature of business by transforming business connections into smart cloud-based collaboration? We do this by delivering an unsurpassed experience to our customers, buyer and sellers, and we are looking for a team member to help take customer experience on the Ariba Network to the next level.
Global commerce today requires much more than scanning or faxing key documents such as purchase orders, invoices, and payment remittance. For better commerce, you must establish realtime electronic collaboration with your entire supply base on a global level, so you can dramatically compress the invoice and payment processing cycle, comply with contracts and regulations, achieve working capital breakthroughs that lower supply chain risk, and more. But few organizations can effectively target and onboard thousands of global suppliers. Ariba has this expertise, with outsource-service capabilities and self-service tools to automate the enablement process for any supplier anywhere in the world. We can help you match your vendors to existing Ariba Network suppliers and onboard new suppliers, or provide tools for you to manage the process on your own.
The Catalog Enablement Specialist manages the enablement of catalog content for Sellers on the Ariba Network. The role includes the responsibility for the successful execution of the catalog enablement projects in time and at cost, education of the customers on Ariba network functionality related to Catalog Enablement and creation of specific project related education package for Sellers. The Catalog Enablement Specialist will demonstrate the ability to support multiple projects, offer solutions and escalate issues and manage the enablement of catalog content according to the project plan.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Delivers high-quality, on-time implementation services on Catalog Enablement Projects to Sellers utilizing the Ariba Network and cooperates with Supplier Enablement Project Managers and Supplier ManagersResponsible for creation of Catalog Enablement specific education materials
• Works with Sellers to support and educate them on the Catalog Enablement
• Practice Development
• Provides issue resolution related to Catalog Enablement via the Ariba Network
• Support testing process with Sellers and Buyers
• Provide best practices around Catalog Enablement to Sellers and Buyers
• Tracks and reports the progress on the Catalog Enablement Projects
• Proactively escalates issues to Supplier Enablement Project Managers, Supplier Managers and the Customer Support helpdesk
• Delegate issues to appropriate team/individual
• Experience in a specific industry organization (min. 3 years)
• Experience on a Catalog Content related position would be an advantage (e.g. Category Manager, e-Business consultant, E-commerce specialist, e-Business Project Manager)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• University degree (Business and/or Information Technology)
• Fluency in English and German
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills & strong customer focus
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, conceptual Thinker, Self-Motivated individual
• Strong organizational skills
• Technical understanding and capabilities
• Understanding of Business-to-Business catalog strategy
• Knowledge of procurement business processes, from requisitioning to payment (Procure-to-Pay)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
German (advanced), English (advanced)
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.