As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Digital Marketing Specialist (Multi-lingual Role)
Requisition ID: 223508
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The SAP Ariba Cloud Services department is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with experience on creation of self-educational video and other materials for diverse IT products & services. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly creative and energetic person with great visual appealing concepts to capture the viewer’s attention. This contract is limited to 2 years with possibility to be extended in the future.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Digital Marketing Specialist is fully responsible for different marketing and educational materials related to our solutions, including but not limited to:
• Create appealing marketing materials that emphasize the company branding and the product usage.
• Suggest new trends to self-educate our customers by staying ahead of our competitors
• Assist in thinking creatively and artistically - Developing, designing, and creating new projects and ideas
• Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time
• Interacts with various departments and vendors to produce quality materials
BASIC MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years previous experience in Graphic Designing, Video Creation, Marketing Material
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is required
• A highly motivated and energetic personality
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office
• English native or close to native, plus fluency in one of the following languages is preferred (German, French, Italian or Spanish)
• Prior experience working with and/or in the IT industry is preferred
• Knowledge of Ariba/SAP solutions/services, knowledge of Enterprise Business Applications
• Experience in working in a multinational environment
COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Customer centricity
• Ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Pro-active work ethic and strong initiative
• Work well under the pressures of time and uncertainty
• Experience in end-user training and change management is a plus
Flexible start/end of working hours, sick days, meal tickets/catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nové Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
German (advanced), English (proficient)
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.