As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Developer for Localization of SAP Human Resources Job
Requisition ID: 229200
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
YOUR FUTURE TEAM
We, at Globalization Services in Brno, are helping SAP customers in the world to be compliant with legal regulations.
We are responsible for localization of the SAP Human Resources product for multiple countries.
In our work, we collaborate with development teams in other SAP locations such as Germany, Brazil, China, India, with local SAP subsidiaries, partners and customers in countries for which we are responsible for.
As a developer you will
• Be a member of the development team in Brno
• Analyze the requirements and prepare a solution proposal for multiple countries
• Drive the creation of the new solutions
• Communicate the solution to customers and partners
• Maintain the functionality you and your team delivered
• Enhance your knowledge with technical and business training
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
At your work we expect you to
• Collaborate closely within your Scrum team and teams in other locations
• Build up and expand business knowledge within and beyond Human Resources
• Stay proactive in finding new ways on how to solve business requirements
• Apply agile software development principles
• Strive for quality in all aspects of software development
• Build up and expand software development skills for cloud-native business applications
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES / WORK EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines (physics, mathematics, business economics)
• Good software development / programming skills in at least one common programming language.
• Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Interested in business processes in Human Resources
• High commitment to quality, reliability and a self-motivating style of working.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Willingness and ability to learn new subjects quickly and to adapt to new situations / challenges.
• Knowledge of ABAP development language
• Knowledge of SAP solution for Human Resources especially payroll
• Domain knowledge of Human Resources especially payroll in EU countries
• Experience with agile software engineering, Clean Code principles, test automation.
• 2+ years of experience with software development
BENEFITS WE PROVIDE TO OUR EMPLOYEES
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid, and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, company car according to the company car policy etc.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Duration of employment
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.