As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Quality Specialist in Finance Development Job
Requisition ID: 236350
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
All S/4HANA Finance operations teams are working on several core SAP products, including S/4HANA Cloud or SAP Cloud Platform (SCP), with focus on various finance modules. S/4HANA Finance Operations is set up globally with teams in Shanghai, Walldorf, Brno and Palo Alto. We work in cross-functional teams applying the lean development model as well as methods of agile software development. We strongly cooperate with the other Finance teams around the globe particularly with colleagues in Walldorf, Germany.
S/4HANA Finance is an important piece of SAP’s flagship product and lies at the core of our vision of the Intelligent Enterprise, which brings together machine and human intelligence across all business functions to deliver value to our customers. S/4HANA Finance is built, in the first place, as a cloud product with quarterly release cycles and is also shipped as an On-Premise version once every year.
Be part of our team and help shape our products and future. Join highly engaged colleagues and collaborate within an international setup with experts from around the world. We are looking for highly engaged new colleagues, who enjoy working on financial applications that have a global impact.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will work in an innovative environment with highly motivated colleagues. Your responsibility as a Quality Specialist will be covering all stages and tasks within the entire development cycle:
• Take over responsibility for tests, administration, organization, implementation and maintenance our quality assurance automation.
• Support the team in quality-related tasks and make sure that those tasks are considered as part of the backlog.
• Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
• Working in a highly self-motivated and reliable manner and applying agile software development principles.
To deliver first class results, you handle your tasks with enthusiasm and personal commitment. You have the ambition of building future-proof products and using state of the art technologies.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• University degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field.
• Experience with agile software development, unit testing and test automation (or willingness to build up knowledge in this area).
• Having a logical approach to problem solving and ability to respond to detailed queries.
• Ability and willingness to build broad and deep knowledge in Financial business applications.
• Ability to work in an international setup and with remote development teams and stakeholders.
• Good communications skills, strong customer focus and service mindset.
• Motivated, committed, and strong self-initiative.
• Strong team player and out-of-the box thinker.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written).
• Familiarity with in-browser testing and debugging.
• Domain knowledge in financial, particularly in revenue recognition.
• Experience with SAP solutions, particularly Financials.
• German is a plus.
Looking for graduates with degrees in computer science or related fields or more experienced colleagues with 2+ years of working experience as software quality specialist.
BENEFITS WE PROVIDE TO OUR EMPLOYEES
• You will get initial training on technical and business topics
• SAP will provide continuous training to increase your qualification
• Flexible working hours and home office option
• SAP will fully refund salary for sick days (12 per year) and sick leaves (up to one month)
• 25 days of vacation per year
• Meal vouchers, fully paid by company
• Company car and company phone according to the company car policy
• Contribution to sport/culture/leisure
• Yearly bonuses, employee stock purchase plans
• Contributions to the pension/life insurance
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Duration of employment
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.