As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
HR Director - Czech Republic Job
Requisition ID: 240022
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The HR Director for Czech Republic is a key strategic partner to the respective executive and management team members in the country, and the primary face to the business “customer”. The primary role is development, orchestration and alignment of the HR Strategy to enable and support the business strategy; having the “know-how” to bring these services/programs to customers to solve business problems and ensuring managers are aligned with region, people and business strategies so as to develop the organization to its optimal level. The Human Resources Director for Czech Republic works closely with all Board Areas and Regional HRBPs to execute the global HR strategy by delivering services and project support locally. Another key aspect of the role is managing the relationship with the Social Partners in Czech Republic.
• Leads the development of HR strategies for Czech Republic by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information & analysis, and ultimately, providing recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction, establishing human resources objectives that are in line with organizational objectives.
• Supporting the MD's of the different entities in the country in the co-creation and execution of the regional strategy for all human capital initiatives.
• Responsible for all HR topics across all board areas in the Market Unit including managing and reporting on all statutory obligations from a global and local perspective.
• Leading effective labor relationships, including negotiating and administering labor agreements with the trade unions and representative of the European Works Council
• Providing change management and operational expertise to the business (all Board Areas within the Hub)
• Leading strategic employee initiatives (Diversity & Inclusion, Employee engagement, Employer of Choice etc.)
• Ensuring flawless execution of HR strategy and related processes for all Board Areas.
• Driving the roll-out of Market Unit specific HR initiatives - when and if required (e.g. managing attrition, investment recruitment)
• Coordinating the Czech extended HR team ensuring process excellence and collaboration spirit. Education & Experience:
• At least 10 years’ overall working experience, 10 years’ management experience in HR position (ideally in HRBP role)
• Experience working in a unionized environment and experience with negotiating labour agreements is a must
• Experience in different areas of HR preferred such as a COE or HR Shared Services
• Relevant degree: Law/Psychology/Behavioural Studies/Management/Labour studies etc.
• English: Fluent
• Czech: would be an advantage Required Competencies:
• Leadership – ideally in a large, complex, matrixed organization
• Customer Focus
• Business Acumen
• Negotiation skills
• Innovative Thinking
• Challenge Complexity
• Change Agility
• Quality Focus
• Teamwork & Collaboration
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic