As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Business Processes Consultant Extended Warehouse Management
Requisition ID: 243865
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Within the Supply Chain Management (SCM) practice, our EWM team focuses on solutions for complex, often highly automated warehouse with SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) in a variety of industries. This includes the introduction of mobile solutions into EWM (RF, PickByVoice, Augmented Reality / PickbyVision), and integration into SAP landscape (ERP with SD / MM / PP / QM). We advise our customers in the early stages of decision making, process design and solution design, software architecture, implementation strategies through implementation projects up to the productive rollout and subsequent follow-up and optimization. Beside projects, another focus area for us is the planning, design and support for the global / regional rollouts of EWM. Our experts work closely to develop new standards and are well connected with experts from other fields. Our goal is to attract customers to help maximize the available solutions. At the same time, we share our experience with the development department and thus contribute to improving these solutions constantly.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Support for Business Development and sales activities, including workshops, application analyses, cost estimates, quotations and system demos
• Technical Planning and Setup of EWM projects and programs • Implementation of EWM (Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live and Go live support)
• Taking responsibility as technical advisor in EWM projects
• EWM innovation feasibility study
• EWM upgrade and HANA Migration
• Reviews and quality assurance of EWM implementations • Contribution to the global EWM Knowledge Management and SAP EWM internal Community
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• University degree in logistics, business administration, (business) computer science or (industrial) engineering
• Very good knowledge of supply chain planning/warehouse management processes
• Good knowledge and proven project experience in the SAP SCM solution, preferred knowledge in Warehouse Management Solution /SAP Extended Warehouse Management
• Good knowledge in SAP Material Management and in Production Planning.
• Fluent Czech and English spoken and written, German is an advantage
• SAP Implementation Methodology (ASAP, SAP Activate)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to tackle complex issues and to give direction
• Mobility and willingness to travel
• Minimum of 5 years application consulting experience in application
• Has experience with minimum of 2 full cycle EWM implementations
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
English (intermediate), Czech (advanced)