As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Global Onboarding HR Consultant Job
Requisition ID: 244689
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Global HR Talent Delivery team is an important part of SAP’s Global Human Resources organization and is responsible for delivering and facilitating best in class talent programs at SAP. The team runs strategic and value-adding programs for over 100,000 employees including SAP’s Global Onboarding Program, Fellowship Program, Vocational Training Program, Women’s Professional Growth Series, Career Development Programs and more. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic global organization and support the delivery of a best in class service experience. This is a duel role to support the both the delivery of SAPs Global Professional Onboarding and Executive Onboarding programs. Additional responsibilities will include the end-to-end process management for both services as well as support of global HR and continuous improvement projects.
We are looking for a highly motivated, agile and customer focused colleague to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Very strong interpersonal skills
• Very strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail • Proven ability to perform effectively within strict deadlines
• Ability to multi task, prioritize and problem solve in a changing and growing environment
• Be a team player with the ability to work independently
• Proven ability to engage customers in a virtual environment • Aptitude for continuous improvement with proven ability to execute on deliverables
• Deliver virtual live onboarding training sessions to newly hired employees and managers
• Work on onboarding projects to support strategic HR initiatives (Moments that matter, HR Goes Cloud ect)
• Provide recommendations to improve, simplify, and digitalize onboarding
• Support various tasks to provide end-to-end onboarding process run support
• Relationship management with key onboarding stakeholders • Drive Continuous Improvement activities & proactively offer solutions and recommendations
• Reporting and continuous measurement of impact
• Participate in additional strategic HR projects as required Executive Onboarding
• Coordinate the end-to-end onboarding experience for newly hired Executives
• Schedule a preparation call with key stakeholders (Local HR Services, Hiring Manager, Executive Assistant and VIP IT Services) to go through the end-to-end onboarding plan
• Use the onboarding checklist to ensure that all necessary IT equipment has been ordered. Work with VIP IT and GPO to coordinate delivery and set up
• Prepare & deliver the ‘Executive Essentials’ Week 2 virtual session to the new Executive
• Ensure end-to-end communication plan is successfully executed • Maintain enablement material and resources on the HRBP and Executive Portal pages
• Provide 2nd level support to questions on the Executive Onboarding process
• Conduct 2 check-ins with the HR Business Partner to gather feedback and provide additional support for the Executive within the first 2 months
• Drive continuous improvement through regular KPI reporting
• 2-4 years professional experience
• Background in customer service (internal or external)
• 1+ years training or presentation experience
• Background in HR
• Instructional design and learning skills desirable
• Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
• Fluent English
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
SAP Services, s.r.o.
ContactSAP Services, s.r.o.