As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Sales Operations Manager Job
Requisition ID: 246221
Work Area: Sales Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Sales Operations Manager is pivotal to the success of the Global HEC Operations Desk in EMEA, which is a central team acting as a deal support center helping SAP Account Executives in EMEA to execute HEC & STE deals by processing them in CRM system from opportunity creation, quote creation to order booking. This team also provides support to procurement processes like back to back contracting with premium suppliers and procure to pay process, working along with Global Procurement organization, SAP partners and AEs to administer POs for partners. The team is expected to contribute to revenue growth and profitability by processing HEC & STE sales opportunities for both existing and net new customers and achieve orders targets.
• Independently lead and manage the regional HEC Operations Desk in EMEA,
• Actively drive completion of deliverables, manage schedules, meet milestones, coordinate training, and change management communication to ensure success.
• Work with the HEC COO office and industry sales leadership to create effective and effective processes
• Maximize utilization and value of new processes and tools.
• Seeks creative ways to anticipate and resolve constraints among the team, e.g., resource, skills, timeframes, etc.
• Produce detailed documentation, reports and communications as appropriate.
• Responsible for execution of the SAP HEC and STE deals.
• Comply with operational procedures e.g. for sales, delivery, financial and legal requirements
• Working with Industry AEs , support the overall relationship between the customer, the partners and SAP to ensure all opportunities are maximized and sales bids are successful.
• 8+ years of professional working experience within Operations and Sales; Experience of sales related processes of different industries is an advantage; Prior experience in sales planning and deal execution processes is a MUST. Intensive experience in project management is a preferred advantage for this role as well as good presentation skills.
• At least 2 years in managing large teams.
• Experience managing large teams in a shared service center environment
• Excellent knowledge and worked with various deal management tools like CRM and experience with SAP systems
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor or master’s degree in any disciple with equivalent applied experience, with understanding of operations and development methodologies
• Deep Knowledge of Sales Processes
• Executive-level communication skills
• Strong inter-personal skills, including proficiency in interaction with multi-national colleagues around the world
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and with strong follow-up skills
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Knowledge of SmartSheet application
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2817/11, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic